Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hopes, Dreams. . . Perhaps Realities

      
        Today, my darling amis, is our special monthly rendez-vous where those of us in the international BIO (By Invitation Only) group take a subject and from our disparate points of view, tell you what we think.
 
         In our current "assignment" everyone will be sharing their hopes, dreams, "bucket lists" and "if onlys" . . . In other words, perhaps making dreams come true.

        Because my greatest dreams have recently come true, one about which you are au courant (my book) and the other I cannot share with you for now, I will not be participating at length today because I am on a diminishing deadline for the former.

       However, I wanted to encourage you to visit my dear friends who have extraordinary tales to tell. Please click here to find the entire list at the gorgeous, generous and profoundly kind founder of the group, Marsha, at Splenderosa.

       A demain. . .  

8 comments:

The enchanted home said...

So happy for you that a dream became a reality..who could ask for more1 Congrats!

mette said...

It´s refreshing to read about people, who are content with their life.
And - congratulations!

Lost in Provence said...

Oooh, I am chomping at the bit to know the second one--the first is already so very wonderful!!

Sending lots of good energy your way to keep on. How I will look forward to buying your book and saying "My friend Tish wrote that."

xo,
h

D. A. Wolf said...

It's always such fine to explore these writers...

Happy good things are continuing (and we all want to hold your gorgeous book in our hands)!

xo

Splenderosa said...

Your dream is really the perfect "impossible dream" which you've made come true. It is wonderful !!!

Lorrie said...

Dreams come true - such joy!

Anonymous said...

My family always say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I
know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such nice posts.


Visit my blog post diet that works

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect website for anybody who wants
to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that
I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been written about for a long time.
Wonderful stuff, just great!

Check out my web-site: diet plans that work
my page: diet plans that work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...