Monday, January 14, 2013

Traveling to A Mystery City. . .

La Garsonne T-shirt.
       Ed. Note: Off to Paris again which obliges me to ask for more help from my great friend, Janice, of the magical blog, The Vivienne Files, wherein she seems to prove there are infinite ways to pull together cohesive, intelligent, stylish, functional wardrobes. And, the thing is, she does it with such ease.

          We're still in our "mystery" theme series wherein we know we're being swept away, but we're never quite sure where. I think it's a wonderful exercise in clear "what if" thinking when we must figure out what we would pack when we might need to be covered for a romantic dinner in a chic restaurant and a rock concert the next night -- for example. And, as you know, anything that includes black with black, I'm onboard.


Michael Kors flats.
        It's a big city - that's all he'll tell you...


tee shirt – La Garconne, silk pants – Todd Lynn, cardigan – Madewell, scarf – String Theory, earrings – Armadani, watch – Tag Heuer, loafers – Giambattista Valli, tote – Moncrief, sunglasses – Ray-Ban
Tee shirt & black skirt – Alexander Wang, earrings – Lara Bohinc, scarf – Aspinal of London, ebony bracelet – NOOR, flats – Michael Kors, sweater – Romwe, clutch – Azzaro, Skirt – Jason Wu




16 comments:

Young at Heart said...

I am mad for a bit of black and white stripe......love that one with a bit of a twist!!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

My my Janice I LOVE LOVE LOVE these options and they are in my favourite shades!

That's Not My Age said...

A woman can never have too many stripy t-shirts!

Marielle said...

Maybe, NYC since Tish is headed there shortly?

Barbara Lilian said...

You can never go wrong with black & white. Love the way the stripes are on the La Garconne Tee shirt

Thea said...

Love that striped tee. This capsule is almost perfect. I'd spill coffee on that white sweater within 5 minutes of putting it on. Ha!

Déjà Pseu said...

Love that tee! I'd probably mix mostly with solids.

Karen Albert said...

Tish I adore black and white for fashions; that 1st top is wonderful!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

You will turn many heads in these special outfits. I love the sweater it reminds me of a Valentino which was popular in the late 80's.

My best

Helen xx

Cyndi Longest said...

Where can I get that tee? It's fabulous!

Gail said...


I think I've been looking all my life for a man who would sweep me away to a mystery weekend.:)

gretchen said...

have to agree with everyone - love the T ! and black and white or black and black are how I travel, too.

The enchanted home said...

A mystery weekend? How fun!! Enjoy....love all the choices, classics, timeless but comfy and chic!

Amelia said...

Love the La Garsonne T-shirt, Michael Kors flats and Tag Heuer watch. Beautiful combos with a fresh twist to the classics black and white.

Duchesse said...

Love this! Discreetly beautiful without being the least staid! And I also love that you have refrained from the "pop of colour" that so many middle-aged and better women think they *must* add.

Anonymous said...

When all else is lost the future still remains.

1dSqr http://www.cheapuggbootsan.com/
oOuc http://www.michaelkorsoutletez.com/
xMut http://www.cheapfashionshoesam.com/
1dDbf http://www.burberryoutletxi.com/
2jCys http://www.nflnikejerseysshopxs.com/
0bGsv http://www.coachfactoryoutlesa.com/
0zOdi 4jIzq 7aLrm 0zSul 0qWnw 9gLnm 5iImw 2xLfw 1yYuy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...