Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Mystery. . .

Sportmax skirt to wear anywhere when teamed inventively.
         Ed. Note: Off to Paris again in 15 minutes to round up the final details for my chapter re-write. Again, I've turned to my friend Janice of the incredibly intelligent and creative blog, The Vivienne Files.

            She is taking us once more -- someplace -- but we don't know where. That definitely calls for intelligence and creativity don't you agree?


Chloe scalloped ballerina.
         All you've been told is "we're going away"...  once you've established that you need neither snorkel gear nor a ball gown, what to do?


Capris – Tory Burch, tee shirt – Alexander Wang, cardigan – Patagonia, scarf – Aspinal of London, stud earrings – Robert Lee Morris, bracelet – Kate Spade, flats – Chloe, tote – Orla Kiely, sunglasses – Stella McCartney
Tee shirt – Alexander Wang, gundrop earrings – Banana Republic, scarf – Hermès, black silk pants – Salvatore Ferragamo, cuff bracelet – Herve Van Der Straeten, loafers – Stuart Weitzman, sweater – Roberto Collina, clutch – Medusa, Skirt - Sportmax


8 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I am so in love with that scalloped flat...so much fun!

Lisa said...

The Sportsmax skirt is incredible.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Chloe has a great new take on the ballet flat...
these shades make me think of warmer weather. It's frosty here this morning...brr

Barbara Lilian said...

Love the Chloe ballerina, & that mustard colour is fab. it would brighten any day or outfit up.

mette said...

Yellow is pushing its way forward. I can only dream of a very pale yellow. Helpfully there is a lot of gray in this collection!

BigLittleWolf said...

Yellow is not a color I can wear well except for shoes!

But love, love, love the striped skirt!

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, we're supposed t0 guess
where this beautiful creation of
Janice's will take us. I think that's the thing.
My guess: Barcelona

Hope I'm right.

Jeannie

Coco Love said...

The Chloe flats .......Oh be still my beating heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...