Friday, January 18, 2013

A Weekend Travel Mystery

Mercy Delta scarf.
       ED. NOTE: Another very busy day today, making some final decisions, so all I can say is thank the heavens for Janice and her inspirational capsule wardrobes. This one I think could take us just about anywhere in the world for a weekend getaway.

          Please click here to see what she's up to chez elle: The Vivienne Files.

        It's snowing today! Large fluffy flakes are covering everything. It's so very pretty and very cold.


How perfect, Ray-Bans in blue.
tee shirt – La Garconne, silk pants – Todd Lynn, cardigan – Nomad, scarf – Mercy Delta, earrings – Chen Fuchs, bracelet – Elena Estaun, flats – Belstaff, tote – Moncrief, sunglasses – Ray-Ban

Tee shirt – Alexander Wang, opal & moonstone earrings – Nak Armstrong, scarf – Hermès, ikat pants – Altazarra, moonstone bracelet – Nak Armstrong, flats – Michael Kors, sweater – Nomad, clutch – Jimmy Choo, Skirt – Alexander Wang



10 comments:

Pondside said...

I love it all, and can replicate most all of it but the Altazarra pants - which wouldn't suit me, in any case.
Just had to say how much I enjoy these posts.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

The flats in this post are amazing!!

Catherine Robinson said...

Isn't it pretty Tish...love the snow (as long as it doesn't stay too long ;-))
I like your selections here.
Have a fabulous, snowy weekend.
Catherine
xx

Janie's World said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it. The mix and match clothing collections are wonderful. If there anyway the maker would consider linking her finds to the website so we could buy if possible?

BigLittleWolf said...

Love these colors - wonderful in both cool and hot weather. (And the stripes!)

Délicieux.

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I'm very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
Also visit my web page - legit work at home jobs

Belle de Ville said...

I love the mix of blue and black.
Those are my basic colors.

vicki archer said...

Enjoy your weekend Tish... and good luck with your editing... What a job1 But all so worth it when the book is finished... xv

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one.
A must read article!
Also visit my web-site forex swing trading

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its truly remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea
on the topic of from this article.
Also see my webpage - pixocool.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...