Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Escaping. . . Somewhere In The Sun. . .

Paul Smith cardigan.
        Ed. Note: Lots of book work today so, once again, Janice -- The Vivienne Files -- is filling in with a surprise escape. The only clues are: warm, as in the temperatures and "cool" referencing the attitude. I could definitely take the gamble on this one. 

A demain, mes chers. Et, merci, encore et encore, Janice.


Etro cashmere scarf.
        You've been warned that it will be sunny, but still cool...

Tee shirt - Acne, silk pants – 3.1 Phillip Lim, cardigan – Paul Smith, scarf – Etro, earrings – Scully & Scully, watch – Movado, loafers – Valentino, tote – Tory Burch, sunglasses – Ray-Ban
Tee shirt – Dorothy Perkins, skirt – Reek Krakoff, earrings – Kate Spade, scarf – Terracotta New York, pearl bracelet – Astley Clarke, flats – Green Comfort, sweater – Maxmara, clutch – Valentino, pants – Roland Mouret




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of that Etro scarf!

May I ask, what program do you use to make the outfit layouts? I'd like to be able to use that tool to plan outfits for myself for travel to make sure I pack everything.

Tish Jett said...

Please click on Janice's blog link above, The Vivienne Files.

I have no idea how she works her magic, but it is brilliant. She just pops her posts into my drafts.

Janice said...

PowerPoint! Seriously. I copy illustrations or import photographs, and then drag them around, crop them, resize them, etc. on PowerPoint slides, and then save each slide as a JPG to use on our blogs. Ridiculously simple, really...

Anonymous said...

Powerpoint? I can do that, why didn't I think of that myself?!! TY!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, like all of Janice's creations

Belle de Ville said...

I love the sweater and the pastel outfits. To me they have the soft sweet tone of a Fragonard.
After all the heavy color block designs of this past fall and winter I would love to see some softer shades.

erika said...

Janice - do you ever use polyvore? i love using that site to keep track of my clothes and make outfits. i'm a huge fan of The Vivienne Files and you could make the same layouts using their collage creator. then the clothing items would be linked to where you got them. just a thought. great outfits here!

Bohemian Chick said...

I so LOVE that cardigan! I'm sure it's quite expensive, though. It reminds me of the watercolor prints that were popular a few years ago.
Donna
www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...