Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Scarf A Day and Away. . .

Janice's famous and fabulous six-pack travel formula fits perfectly in this Kris-Ana tote. Love the color, n'est-ce pas?
        Ed. Note: As I said, we have one toe over the deadline which is tomorrow morning (for the cover) so dear Janice is filling in again today. Navy is one of my wardrobe foundation colors so this post is perfect for me. Imagine navy with yesterday's teal. Divine combination don't you agree?

          Because I'm sure you'll want more of her intelligent, inventive ideas, please click here to see what she's up to chez elle: The Vivienne Files.
Silk scarf – Liberty of London, silk wrap - Controfigura

Tee shirt – T by Alexander Wang, earrings – Baccarat, watch – Bulova, cardigan – Reiss, pants – Mantu, loafers – Gianvito Rossi, tote bag – Kris-Ana, suitcase - Tumi

Hoop earrings – Ralph Lauren, sweatshirt dress - Topshop, pumps – Stuart Weitzman, hammered stud earrings – Tanya Krackowizer, sweater – Rag & Bone, wool skirt – Calvin Klein, cardigan – Jil Sander, silk blouse – L.K.Bennett, silver ring with blue stone – Karoline Bik,  tee shirt – Fresh Laundry,  bracelet – Baccarat, ballet flats – Lanvin





16 comments:

NotesFromAbroad said...

I love these .. this is what I do in my mind when we are planning trips. Of course, my husband pulls out maps and guidebooks, I go through my mental Roladex and picture what I will wear and what I will pack :)
Right now I am trying to figure out what to wear when leaving a hot summer place and arriving 10 hours later in a cold winter place.
besitos, C

Splenderosa said...

I know how excited you must be & I am thrilled for you. Big huge congrats, Tish. Cannot wait to see your lovely work. xx's

Roxane said...

Lovely blues, my favorite color!
Fingers crossed on meeting the deadline!!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wonderful combinations, each and every one. Trish best of luck with your deadline my dear!

Cheers from snowy Scotland. x

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Packing is such a challenge. I think Janice might need to write her own book with her great eye for pulling together great weekend and travel wardrobe capsules.
You must be so excited to be at this final stage in your book.

The enchanted home said...

I have to keep this post handy, so many smart and chic looks here, in some of my favorite wardrobe colors. Love the blue tote too...holds everything and great looking!

knitpurl said...

Lots of good wishes and luck with today's deadline, Tish.

Blue is my favorite too. Wouldn't a book be fabulous? I wouldn't need to take notes. Love everything with one caveat, what if you want/need to pack exercise outfit. What gets left out and do you travel in the clunky sneakers/workout shoes or pack them? Just wondering. It's always a dilemna for me. xo C.

BigLittleWolf said...

I love these colors! Absolutely any time of year!

(That purse is stunning in its shade and simplicity.)

playingwithscarves said...

Finally blue is back in trend for shoes and bags. For so many years it has been impossible to find a blue tote or blue pumps.
I want this purse !!!
Anne Touraine (Playing with Scarves)

Flattering50 said...

I love blue! That bag at top is smashing. Is blue the new black? I hope so.

Duchesse said...

So exciting, Tish! Congratulations, can't wait to see your book!

Blue is the new black... and blue with black is also intriguing.

High Heeled Life said...

YEAH!!! Can't wait to see your book ... these are perfect outfit suggestions.

Karen Albert said...

Janice great job; love this combination and wow that bag!

Xoxo
Karena
New 2013 Artists Series

Lost in Provence said...

Go Tish go!!!!

And this is all gorgeous and inspiring, as always...
xo,
H

Lorrie said...

This is so lovely - blues are my colours.

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-19-hog-wash_27.html





I hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...