Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Mystery Weekend....

Tote by Roque Bags.
        Ed. Note: Long story short. . . I asked my editor if I could please (please, pleeese) re-write one of my chapters. She said, "Yes, but do it at lightening speed!" That's what I'm doing. I have an interview today in Paris and then must write like a madwoman. 

          Therefore, I turned to Janice of the beyond brilliant blog, The Vivienne Files, to beg a little help from my friend. She said, "Of course." Then she suggested the "angle":  "How about a surprise weekend including some activity clues, but no destination revealed?"

"Love it!" I exclaimed. Please see below for details.


       You know there will be museums, and dining, and possibly a concert, but you don't know where...

tee shirt – A.P.C., silk pants - Chloe, cardigan – Jardin des Orangers, scarf – wrq.e.d, stud earrings – Cabinet, bracelet – Ben Amun, flats – Giuseppe Zanotti, tote – Roque Bags, sunglasses – Gucci
Tee shirt – Vivienne Westwood, hoop earrings - YooLa, scarf – Hermès, black silk pants – Salvatore Ferragamo, brooch – Jose & Maria Barrera, loafers – Stuart Weitzman, sweater – Givenchy, clutch – Medusa, Skirt - Carven





10 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Tish, I am so excited about your book and really looking forward to it!

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

I'm excited about your book too and can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Now I wonder where we'll go on this mystery weekend...
Sam

Lost in Provence said...

Write like the wind, Tish!

And Janice thanks for a little dreaming of a mystery weekend, sigh.

Déjà Pseu said...

Lovely colors, Janice!

Tish, you know I'm just on pins and needles. Can't wait to read the book!!!

Kathy said...

Also very excited about the book - hope you go on a book tour in the US. Not a fan of surprise trips, I like to know where I'm going.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Do keep us posted on when your book is available...
Janice's surprise weekend wardrobe is making me want to sneak away and play instead of going to work!

Sandy at You May Be Wandering said...

I love this! So where is the mystery weekend - I am guessing New York City (although the obvious answer would be Paris!).

Tish - can't wait for your book!!

xoxoxo

BigLittleWolf said...

What's not to love about "lightning speed?" (OK. A lot, when it comes to a writing deadline!)

But this is a lovely selection of outfits. Adore the red!

Bisous.

Karen Albert said...

Janice I only wish I was going away for a fun getaway instead of facing another surgery. Just another big hurdle to jump!

So excited for your book!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Amelia said...

Sounds fun this mystery weekend Janice is planning. And at lightening speed the re-write will be done in a blink of an eye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...