Sunday, December 9, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

     

           The snow is long gone, but the sun is shining and the temperatures are invigorating. Warm coat, scarf, gloves, and if one is serious about a walk in the country, boots are necessary. Have yet to don a hat this year. Let's see. . . Wreaths on the doors, peachy toned poinsettias in place -- it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

          On next week's calendar:

1.) The difference between two languages. (I know I promised that last week, but I didn't like what I wrote. I'll work on it.)

2.) News & Views

3.) A Christmas stocking for the woman who has everything.

4.) A Christmas stocking for the man who has everything.

5.) Surprise. (We all know what that means. . .)

6.) A French Country Weekend.

7.) Similar to today, with a different agenda -- you know the drill.

Do enjoy your Sunday, mes très chers amis.

9 comments:

Déjà Pseu said...

I do love those peach poinsettias! I'm thinking about picking up some white ones, and doing just a white/green/gold Winter Solstice theme this year.

Kathy said...

Like Susan, I'm thinking of getting some white ones. The peach are really lovely too.

Mary said...

Ooooo! Your lovely photo of the peach poinsettias took my breath away! And i can see we readers have lots to look forward to in the coming week.. as always. :)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

We used to live next to an old church and every year poinsettias like this grew in the yard ...it was gorgeous! Thanks for the memories!

Md Rajon said...



This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. I completely enjoyed reading your blog.

ipad Video

Md Rajon said...



This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. I completely enjoyed reading your blog.

Unlimited Movies

Md Rajon said...


This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. I completely enjoyed reading your blog.

Special Effect

Md Rajon said...


This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. I completely enjoyed reading your blog.

Forex

Md Rajon said...


This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. I completely enjoyed reading your blog.

Stock Commissions



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...