Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sleeveless & Seasonless: Brown

Brown dress – Michael Kors
Ed. Note: My great friend Janice of the brilliant Vivienne Files is back again today (I'm addicted, I don't know about you) to show us how one perfect, and perfectly simple, dress can be worn 12 months a year.
Brown dress – Michael Kors, turtleneck – Missoni, ivory scarf – Barney’s, boots – Romantic Soles, square scarf – Hermès, cardigan – Rick Owens, ankle boots - Ash

Brown dress – Michael Kors, brooch – Debenhams, blazer – Blonde & Blonde, suede pumps – Donald J. Pliner, denim jacket – Madewell, scarf – Epice, plaid flats – Fix Design

Brown dress – Michael Kors, cardigan – Calypso St. Barth, bracelet – Shamballa Jewels, woven slingbacks – Jeffrey Campbell, hat – Helene Berman, ring – Folli Follie, slingbacks – Rupert Sanderson

Brown dress – Michael Kors, bracelet – Blu Bijoux, sandals – Bruno Premi, sunglasses – Ray Ban, earrings – Cusp, espadrilles – Michael Kors

Brown dress – Michael Kors, clutch – Lulu Guinness, blazer – Malene Birger, pumps – Vaneli, scarf – Needsupply, cardigan – Mango, ballet flats – M.A. + Ballerina

Brown dress – Michael Kors, jacket – Rachel Comey, oxfords – Premiata, gold cardigan – Missoni, earrings – Meredith Marks, slingbacks – Kate Spade

12 comments:

Today's Treasure by Jen said...

How great! The looks are flawless and so true to the season. I love how the shoe set the tone. Wonderful post... Thanks

ida said...

Wow,am on the hunt for a L BROWN D,the simple design with the slit pockets are so moi,prefer sleeves...sadly it is an angora/wool dress,cannot wear wool.....so the hunt continues.Ida

Kathy Leeds said...

Love the brown dress, Michael Kors is amazing.

BigLittleWolf said...

That little dash of leopard... Just right!

Wonderful selections.

Amelia said...

Lovely brown dress, shoes and etc. Love them all.

Anna Hoener said...

LOVE this! Super post :-) Brown/Khaki is my wardrobe neutral, so I am always on the lookout for ideas. (I love black, but it's too severe on me.)

Instructor said...

I would LOVE to banish black from my wardrobe but I have so much invested...I need to work towards ink and brown with shots of vibrant colors. Many thanks for all the inspiration!

Alice Olive said...

This is investment dressing. Perfect.

playingwithscarves said...

All these are great combination! Thanks Tish. personally I love browm and turquoise.
Anne (Playing with Scarves)

playingwithscarves said...

All these are great combinations, Tish!
Personally I love brown and turquoise.
xo
Anne (Playing with Scarves)

vicki archer said...

I love brown too... but sadly... it doesn't love me... :( Happy weekend Tish.. xv

Rosemary Nardone said...

Love this post as to me brown is alot like black, it goes with everything. These are great pairings for sure...love the animal prints too as they never go out of style!

www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...