Monday, October 29, 2012

Sleeveless & Seasonless: Teal

Teal dress – Prabal Gurung
The beyond brilliant, Janice of The Vivienne Files, continues to prove that the concept of "intelligent dressing" is a real possibility. Isn't teal a gorgeous, unexpected color?

Remember one of the greatest compliments one French friend can give to another is: "I love you in that dress."
Teal dress – Prabal Gurung, navy turtleneck – N. Peal, scarf – Dorothy Perkins, navy boots – Eli + Tee, square scarf – Hermès, cardigan – AllSaints, tights – Debenhams, ankle boots – H&M

Teal dress – Prabal Gurung, necklace – John Lewis, blazer – Nick & Mo, pumps – Andrey Brooke, scarf – Liberty, denim jacket – Comptoir des Cottoniers, flats - Gucci

Teal dress – Prabal Gurung, cardigan – Diane Von Furstenberg, bracelet – BijouxBar, nude pumps – Jimmy Choo, hat – French Trotters, ring – Liz Palacios, mesh embroderied boots – Nicholas Kirkwood

Teal dress – Prabal Gurung, bracelet – Bottega Veneta, sandals – Tory Burch, sunglasses – Coach, stud earrings – Andrea Fohrman, espadrilles - Debenhams

Teal dressPrabal Gurung, clutch – Kotur, jacket – Dolce & Gabbana, pumps – Stuart Weitzman, scarf – Etro, cardigan – Patagonia, flats – Belle by Sigerson Morrison

Teal dress – Prabal Gurung, jacket – Rag & Bone, oxfords – Dieppa Restrepo, beaded cardigan – Theyskens, earrings – Yossi Harara, pumps – Oscar de la Renta

16 comments:

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Love the cut and colour of that dress! January is probably my favourite out of all options - though August looks great too. xo

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love this dress and the Hermes scarf...you are helping me a lot each morning as I stand in my closet and look for combinations! Thanks!

Francine Gardner said...

You are really amazing, I could never put all these combinations based on one dress! Maybe, that might be a reason why i have a closet filled with dresses, jackets, pants and skirts and never find anything to wear!

Lisa said...

I've been aching for a teal dress....not so easy to find on this perfect!

BigLittleWolf said...

I like this dress very much, though for some body types (mine) I think it would be a challenge to pull off. Still, I love the layering possibilities with something so simple, and I adore the teal color.

Kathy Leeds said...

Love the dress, beautiful color.

knitpurl said...

One of my favorite colors - the amount of combinations is mind boggling. Thank you! My favorites are the Liz Palacios mesh boots and the denim jacket combo. Great contrasts as we move down the pictures.

mette said...

Teal is not often seen on big surfaces in clothing, well, not over here at least.
Maybe the most comfy combination is teal and navy blue, January´s outfit.

Catherine said...

" j'aime cette robe " and this very inspiring blog!!! catherine

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

July and August look like winners.
I like that shape and teal is not normally a colour that i would gravitate to but this dress could easily find it's way into my closet.

Kelly Gasner said...

That October vignette is to die for. Teal and orange - I never would have thought of that.

www.aspireinspireblog.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

Love the dress. Really like the shape and color. Great combos and accessories.

Carol said...

Absolutely love the shape of that dress. It would be flattering for every body shape, and the colour is wonderful !

Sue said...

I love this dress! The shape is very flattering, it's a gorgeous colour and I think I may very well add it to my Christmas present list! Looking at the combinations, I have similar items so could recreate most of these looks without buying anything else. It's great to see how you can wear this dress throughout the year, depending on what accessories you wear with it. Santa, please take note!

Nancy Oli said...

Beautiful dress--could you include links to buy?

Mike said...

Here's a link to the dress: http://www.thecorner.com/us/women/short-dress_cod34300144tw.html?utm_campaign=affiliazione_us&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&tp=40548

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...