Friday, August 24, 2012

Packing Paris/London


Black blouse – A.L.C., tee shirts – J. Crew, pearl jewelry – Kenneth Jay Lane, silk wrap skirt – Winter Kate, black & white loafers – Rachel Comey, pumps – Joan & David, beaded silk top – Theory, black dress – Wallis Fashion, black cardigan – Paul Smith, apricot silk blouse & pants – Chloe, scarves – Hermès, sunglasses – Oliver Peoples, ballet flats - Repetto









Ed. Note: In my haste, you will notice that I somehow messed up the layout. In a better late than never or, more to the point, I don't dare push too many buttons and loose this wonderful post from my divine friend Janice from, as you know, the magical Vivienne Files blog.

12 comments:

The enchanted home said...

If you wrote a book with all these fabulous ideas, I promise I would be the first to buy it....so many amazing ideas!!!!

déjà pseu said...

I never would have thought to pair those two color families, but it WORKS. (And love the inclusion of the souvenir scarf!)

knitpurl said...

Really nice, would buy that book too! Will be studying the combinations at leisure later in my day. xoxo

Christina said...

Fabulous as usual!
I love that you plan a change for dinner. It is so refreshing after being out all day to put on something new.
I am going to London in November for a long weekend and will be reviewing previous posts for some great ideas.

Karena said...

A beautiful combination!! The coral is so refreshing with black. I always want to freshen up for dinner and these are the perfect pieces to mix and match!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I do not think I would have put coral with black...but you have convinced me that I should. It looks wonderful! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wonder, what happen to "The Return" series that you posted every Friday, I thought it supposed to be 6 parts...but the last post was Aug 10th and I am wondering if it will continue or not.
Thanks.

ann.about.town said...

Wonderful colour combination and lots of lovely scarves.

Ani Grace said...

Ornaments are looks good.Thanks for sharing the blog and keep on updating the blog.

sklep wędkarski

Bossy Bessy said...


You are a genius!
I really enjoy and appreciate the insight into your wardrobe and the guidance it gives me . I look forward to your posts enormously.
X

Lisa Moon said...

I'll be going to Italy soon, and I think this would be the ideal wardrobe! Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas and color combination. :)

The Daily Connoisseur said...

What a fab collage. Yes I wish you'd put a book together... I would love it! Hope you are well X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...