Sunday, August 26, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



We have, thanks to more than a little help from my friends, a very exciting week ahead. I shall also be participating with a book review on the latest design tome of one of my very, very best friends, Betty Lou Phillips.

Also on the agenda:

1.) Another capsule wardrobe from Janice. I don't know about you, but I'm addicted.

2.) Episode Five -- the second to the last installment -- of our summer fiction series by Elizabeth Smith.

3.) A surprise post on an exceptionally talented French designer from an exceptionally talented blogger.  You'll see.

4.) My book review.

5.) And, another surprise. I have my fingers crossed, but I don't want to put too much pressure on her because she is planning a vacation to San Francisco. (You see, when she reads this she might feel guilty. . .) No, I would never do that to her. I love her too much.

And that's it my darling friends. I shall now get back to my chapters.

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday.

7 comments:

Karena said...

Tish looks like a great week planned for us femme's!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Villette said...

Tish, please may we have an update on the publication date for your book? I am hoping it will be out in time to buy as a Christmas present.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

How is the book coming along? Like Villette I am keen to get my mitts on it!

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Hi Tish!
Sounds like a week to tune in.....
I look forward to your review of Betty Lou's new book, the cover looks gorgeous!!!!!!Keep up the good work, work, work..... Maryanne xo

kabayoz said...

Look forward to next week and all the interesting topics and guest writers. Can't wait for your book to come out. And a lovely Sunday to you also!

Carol said...

Sounds great Tish, and yes, totally addicted to the wonderful wardrobe choices Janice presents us with.

E-Gusta said...

Hi Tish- I just love your blog, and am really looking forward to your book coming out.

You sound like you are incredibly busy, but can I put in a vote for more street scenes when you have the time? I adored those posts and studied them intensely!

Love the Vivienne files posts also. Janice has such a gift for colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...