Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Romantic Weekend In Paris

Diane Von Furstenberg, does it again.

Ed. Note: Janice, the genius behind The Vivienne Files, suggests we dabble in sunny yellow for a weekend in Paris. It's the last color I would think of, but as always she makes it irresistibly appealing.

Cross-body bag – Sam Edelman, tote bag – Debenhams, earrings – Irene Neuwirth, blazer - Stella McCartney, blouseRochas, pants – Michael Kors, ballet flats – Repetto

Dress – Diane Von Furstenberg, earrings – Coralia, wrap – Debenhams, pumps – Ralph Lauren, lingerie & robe – La Perla

Cross-body bag – Sam Edelman, tote bag – Debenhams, earrings & bracelet - 1928, blazer - Stella McCartney, blouse – Alice & Olivia, pants – Michael Kors, ballet flats – Repetto

9 comments:

Kristien62 said...

Yellow is a favorite of mine and the overnight collection is stunning. So glad that Janice is contributing to your blog. Her creations are remarkable.

jill815 said...

I love this post. I have been eyeing a yellow Hermes scarf, which couldn't be more surprising to me since I don't consider yellow to be one of my colors. But this particular design and shade is just calling my name! It's nice to see the yellow you've shown here. XO, Jill

A Well Styled Life said...

While I never wear yellow because it makes me look sickly, I adore the Stella McCartney blouses! Janice is brilliant.

Karena said...

I also do not wear a lot of yellow; however I adore the DV Dress ensemble!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard

kathy peck said...

I love yellow, but it's probably the most unbecoming color on me :( It's a really tough color to wear it seems for most people?

ms. caboo said...

Love yellow!!! And I think I can actually wear it without looking sick. Beautiful clothes. Just lovely.

kabayoz said...

Love all three choices especially the Overnight. I have a thing for blazers, and won't mind owning the beautiful yellow one but in all reality, it may not be worn too often.

mette said...

Yellow - too exotic over here.
The picture of the D.V. dress is cute.

Vicki said...

Janice is a genius at clothes styling/combinations or "capsules," however one wants to coin it. She posts almost every single day, always with something near-brilliant. She also gets a lot of helpful comments from other women readers about her posts. I love her blog, and found her thru you. This Romantic Weekend in particular is one of my faves; luv the yellow for late summer/early fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...