Sunday, July 22, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine




Today, at last, is gloriously sunny and warm without being stiflingly hot. For the first time this summer we had lunch in our gazebo.

After I tell you about next week's schedule I plan to dead head my roses and see how my baby cucumbers and zucchinis are coming along.

As to the business of the day:

Another capsule wardrobe by the wonderful Janice of The Vivienne Files.

A Marsi surprise (maybe, I hope. . .). No pressure Marsi, really. . .

Heather Robinson of Lost In Arles has some opinions.

That promised rant from me. Actually it's more like a lament than a rant.

The second installment in our summer saga, The Return, by Elizabeth Smith.

Et voila, that's our week.

I hope you're having a beautiful, restful Sunday my darling friends.

A demain.

3 comments:

BigLittleWolf said...

As always, looking forward to the coming week!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Eating in the gazebo sounds so fun! Looking forward to all of this!!

Carol said...

Looking forward to hearing your rant / lament Tish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...