Sunday, July 15, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



With a lot of help from my friends, next week will be spectacular -- everything from a French boutique in New York to an essay by D.A. Wolf and in between one of Janice's brilliant capsule wardrobe ideas.

I may even write a post on something that's been, not exactly annoying me, but let's call it a missed opportunity. Disappointing. Yes, that's the word.

My new fruit this week, but always with the same wish, is a white nectarine. They have seven more calories than the yellow. Bizarre. And, frankly, who cares? They look beautiful and taste divine combined with fresh raspberries -- the perfect summer dessert.

A demain my darling amis.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. The weather report: rain, wind, sweater plus scarf temperatures. Leave the sandals in the closet.

12 comments:

BigLittleWolf said...

Nectarines are utterly delicious (and seem woefully neglected)...

You've given me a craving now, Tish...

Wishing you a lovely fin de semaine.

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

Looking forward to the new week and to your posts.

I'm sorry you have to leave the sandals in the closet

Helenxx

Karena said...

Sounds like an exciting week ahead Tish! I had some white apricots last week that were so sweet and delish! Love nectarines!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Looking forward to all of these posts and I really hope you write the one that is annoying!! The fruit looks delicious!

kathy peck said...

I'll be in NY next week - looking forward to finding out about the French boutique. Enjoy the nectarines.

The enchanted home said...

One of my favorites....makes a mean peach sangria too!!

kabayoz said...

Too bad those sandals didn't get time out in the sun this week. Next week's posts sound intriguing esp. the annoying one. Agree, 7 cals more, who cares? Enjoy!

Lost in Provence said...

Hello Tish. If you weren't so busy I would have three letters for you: T. G. V. !! Because we aren't lacking for sun here in Provence. But at least you have good nectarines--ours aren't quite ready yet...have a wonderful week ahead...
xo,
Heather

Tabitha said...

I wolfed down two today, utterly delicious.

Mazl said...

Love the nectarines. Our sandals are cupboard bound in the UK as weel, in fact they've hardly been out!!

Shybiker said...

I live in New York so I eagerly await your post on the boutique. And I've never heard of a white nectarine: it looks divine.

That's Not My Age said...

I don't wear silk squares but I do love a scarf - and Pseu is right, they're best worn irreverently.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...