Monday, July 23, 2012

A Romantic Weekend In Paris

Saturday night's dress from Erdem. And look (!) It has sleeves.
Capsule wardrobe miracle worker, Janice, of The Vivienne Files, has envisioned a weekend in Paris in red. This is the first of a series of romantic weekends. Paris would be the ideal destination, but romance knows no boundaries, n'est-ce pas?


Scarf – Hermes, tote bag – Costume National, earrings – Endless, white shirt – Theory, cardigan – Stella McCartney, loafersLanvin, pants – Maison Martin Margiela

Dress – Erdem, earrings – Julie Tuton, cashmere wrap – Pashmina Art, pumps – Calvin Klein, clutch – Lulu Guinness, lingerie – Mimi Holliday by Damaris

tote bag – Costume National, earrings – Endless, top - Topshop, cardigan – Stella McCartney, loafersLanvin, pants – Maison Martin Margiela

15 comments:

mette said...

I like the fact, that this wardrobe contains only few articles.
Red as " the color " is not my idea of romance though.The dress is not bad, but the loafers look like slippers ; ).

BigLittleWolf said...

And I love love love red! I consider it a vibrant and passionate color, though romantic conjures softer hues.

Still - le rouge et le noir for Paris?

I'm in!

A Well Styled Life said...

Red and romance...perfect combination. Brilliant capsule is right.
Thanks

Chris said...

Yes! The sleeves, the sleeves!!! Been shopping for about a month for a dress for Paris in the spring...nothing so far. I love the red and black...
xoxo, Chris

kathy peck said...

I love the dress - big fan of Erdem.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I love red accessories especially shoes!
A date in Paris must be the penultimate spot for romance....

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Beautiful collection and the dress is stunning!

Belle de Ville said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of this weekend wardrobe. It so fits my idea of easy travel.
Well done.

Carol said...

Gorgeous mix of garments, stunning colour choice and l love the lingerie.

Rosemary Grimm said...

I love red and probably wear too much of it. Very pretty combinations here.

I'm a follower and love your blog.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

vicki archer said...

Love, love, love the Erdem... xv

ann.about.town said...

Love red!

That's Not My Age said...

Striking! And that Erdem dress is fab.

Champagne Macarons said...

Bonjour, mon ami! What a lovely mix.. I especially love the Hermes scarf and lingerie.
I agree, romance knows no boundaries.
Wishing you a beautiful week! xoxo, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...