Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Romantic Weekend In Paris

An unforgettable dress by Roksanda Illincic. (Sleeves!)
Ed. Note: My wonderful pal, Janice, of the unspeakably chic blog, The Vivienne Files, once again shares her exquisite taste in yet another creative melange for a weekend in Paris. This time built upon French blue.
Shoulder bag – Rebecca Minkoff, earrings – Jacqueline Clarke, blouse – Tibi, blazer – Carven, tote – Marc by Marc Jacobs, pants – L’Agence, loafers – Robert Zur

Dress – Roksanda Ilincic, earrings – Bounkit, pumps – Kate Spade, lingerie – Elle Macpherson

Add caption
Shoulder bag – Rebecca Minkoff, earrings – Michelle Oh, color-blocked top – Reed Krakoff, blazer – Carven, tote – Marc by Marc Jacobs, pants – L’Agence, loafers – Robert Zur

13 comments:

ms. caboo said...

I want all of it!! Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

kathy said...

Love the dress - totally gorgeous.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I am swooning over the evening attire..all of it!

That's Not My Age said...

French blue how lovely - though I'd be tempted to go all Team GB & wear it with red and white.

mette said...

What I like about this wardrobe, is the size of it.

The enchanted home said...

Ooh la la!! Me likey...so beautiful and that dress, what a showstoper, from the sleeves to the beautiful color!

Lost in Provence said...

Like all of the ladies here, I loved all of this and am especially crazy for the quilted loafers. But I really loved that you included the under-pinnings, something no real French lady would go without thinking about for such a weekend!

Merci...for all you do!

A Well Styled Life said...

Oh yes, I love it all!
Elle Macpherson makes the prettiest things!
And the dress is fabulous.

designchic said...

I love it all but the dress is fabulous!!

BigLittleWolf said...

And I love the undies - especially gorgeous in the French blue!

Wouldn't any woman feel great in such luscious underthings?

ann.about.town said...

Very chic! Remind me not to order soup at dinner.

Jo said...

I'll take one of each. The colors are so pretty.

Worthington said...

I love that dress - French or cornflower blue. It is so pretty! And the sleeves! Sigh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...