Sunday, June 17, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochane



A quick bonjour to tell you I'm thinking about you, as I do every day. But I must admit I'm not sure what will be on the calendar for the week ahead.

I suspect it will be lots of "News & Views" and "This & That" -- there is always a chance that inspiration will strike. One never knows. We shall see. . .

I hope you're having a beautiful Sunday and a very Happy Father's Day in the countries where it applies today.


A demain mes cherest amis.

7 comments:

Kristien62 said...

Pictures of your lovely town and the ladies around town would be a treat. I love getting inspiration from their style. And now that the weather is warm, would love to see how they meet the challenge of warmer days.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Whatever you dream up will be fine by me!
Happy Sunday!!
xoxo

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

I love surprises.

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday

Helen xx

BigLittleWolf said...

Bonne soirée - what's left. And I'm sure we'll enjoy whatever you come up with.

xoxo

Tabitha said...

I'm finding it harder and harder to come up with ideas, it seems to come so easily to you!

Lost in Provence said...

I am in even when you talk about the weather so there is no worries on my part! :)

kabayoz said...

I love the News & Views, This & That. I think it's brilliant. Tish, even when you don't say much, it still says a lot. I presume that even the Oracle of Delphi withdrew into silence once in awhile...:) In the meantime, I will be humming..."Anticipation".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...