Sunday, March 25, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine


Another gloriously gorgeous day. We had lunch in the gazebo. I think that's a first for March. The dogs are luxuriating, all stretched out on the grass in sunbathing mode.

For all of you who are planning trips to Paris I hope the weather holds for you. (I'm thinking of you Pseu, of course -- Une Femme.)

I believe the week ahead will be fun and informative. Here is what's on the calendar --in no particular order probably.

1.) News & Views.

2.) A guest post from Marsi on -- are you ready for this (?) -- "drainage" and we're not talking household plumbing. I can't wait to see what she has to share. French women love drainage. (It's the same word in both French and English. Try to pronounce it with a French accent in your head.)

3.) Part Two of wardrobe transitioning from winter to spring.

4.) What to pack for a second honeymoon in Paris from The Vivienne Files.

5.) Possibly James will give us his opinion on skirts versus trousers.

6.) A French Country Weekend.

7.) Next Week's Calendar.

***Now I'm not making any promises, but if I can muster up my courage and the weather continues to be sunny and bright I might try to take pictures on the street for you. I'm out of practice, not in the taking of pictures but in the delivery of my little speech when I beseech the subjects to allow me to take advantage of the photo op.

A demain mes trés, trés, trés chers amis. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

Villette said...

Yes, please, pictures on the street. I love them.

Karena said...

Tish you know we would love to see photos from your fab trip!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
The 2012 Artist Series

Jewel Yet to Find said...

Street scenes would be lovely to see. I love your blog and often revisit the older posts. Today it was 30.09.2011. Francoise Hardy is one of my favorites, love listen to her records, the way she speaks on interviews, she was and IS stunning.
And you're right Tish about photo retouch. The most important is the loving eye of photographer and proper light. The light can kill or create and bring up the best.
May I invite you to please stop by at my blog?http://jewelyettofind.blogspot.ca. I'd be honored if you do.
Thank you for a delightful daily read.
Natalie

Fleaing France & French Shopping Tours said...

Spring has hit my area of France as well and the weekend has been incredibly gorgeous. I am learning what you mean about the drainage topic....I never knew so many products existed, let alone the topic of which water is best for what ailment!

Mean Mama said...

Have truly missed seeing on-the-street photos these last months. It would be so wonderful to see more soon!

Rhonda Flanagan said...

Would also love to see street pics too...Your blog is lovely.
Rhonda

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

I am happy you can dine alfresco and know that is a wonderful experience.

Looking forward to your upcoming posts. I have my dear nephew visiting and there are not enough hours in the day. We are having much fun, however, I am missing my favoutire blogs.

Helen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...