Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Weekend with VOUTCH

First of all, type in "Serengeti" then enter, "see satellite," then enter, "localize," then you click on "gnu" and after that, in the menu, you select "recent death."

What better way to celebrate the weekend -- the very definition of a perfect autumn day here -- than with the brilliant and hilarious VOUTCH?

The minute I pull together my black ensemble for this evening. . . I'm off to Paris to have dinner with an old friend. She and her husband have rented an apartment in the Marais and we're dining in a bistro recommended by my pal Jean Rafferty. It's supposed to possess three qualities: "reasonably priced for the neighborhood," branché (trendy) and delicious. It's called Glou (like "glue"). I'll report back.

A demain for the weekly line-up. Please continue sending your pictures, tishjett@yahoo.com.

Merci mes amis.

7 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

Have a wonderful "Evening in Paris", wasn't that the name of a perfume.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.
My best
Helenxx

sharon said...

Have a lovely evening,
xox

BigLittleWolf said...

"Glou?" Really?

Hmmm...

As for pictures, I could certainly send little feet, and shoes... but Hélas, no Louboutins in the shoe-mix...

(*sourire*)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

There are so many days, I wish I could trade lives with you...if just for the day!! Sounds like a wonderful evening ahead.

Elizabeth Eiffel said...

Voutch brought tears to my eyes......I look forward to the next one!
I hope you had a great evening and I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of Glou - particularly after BigLittleWolf's comment!

Carol said...

l love this weeks Voutch.

l hope Glou was enjoyable.

Lost in Provence said...

Oh this was absolutely perfect! I also hope that you had a wonderful evening and would like details, yep, including what you ate! Yes, typical American that looks at everyone's plates when walking past a restaurant. I can't help it--c'est plus forte que moi! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...