Sunday, October 30, 2011

Next Week Or La Semaine Prochaine





Ever since I was a little girl growing up outside Niagara Falls, NY, I've always loved snow. All of my friends and I would meet on the golf course with our dogs and our sleds and we thus knew the definition of happiness for the rest of our lives.

 I hope you're warm and coping and maybe even enjoying your Sunday in the snow. (From what the French news reports, I'm sure many of you are not enjoying your weekend in the slightest.)

 We're still in the golden glory of autumn. Our time changed today so for a few days, fewer hours separate us.

A rather busy week coming up, and, can you believe we'll be in November on Tuesday (!)?

On the agenda:

1.) Something Special. . .

2.) The latest installment of our "By Invitation Only" group. This time we examine hopes and dreams. . .

3.) More Faces Through the Ages

4.) Final, final virtual shopping.

5.) Faces Through the Ages.

6.) Surprises.

7.) Next week's line-up.

How about the VOUTCH I planned to show you yesterday, but didn't because of unexpected intervening circumstances?

The details are staggering, don't you agree?
"Not bad, not bad, but fundamentally, all that, for me, is merely two-dimensional."

A demain mes trés, trés, trés, chers amis.

2 comments:

kathy peck said...

As a painter, I particularly love this Voutch, although I generally find all of them amusing.

Carol said...

Hopes and dreams from the ' by invitation only' group is sure to be the highlight of our week Tish.

Love Vouch again. l've heard many a comment similar to that while visiting an art gallery !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...