Sunday, October 23, 2011

Next Week Or La Semaine Prochaine



Lovely evening in Paris last night. Will tell you all about it next week -- including one exceedingly annoying detail -- in a News & Views post. We really need to spend one day catching up on the latest and the greatest. My file is overflowing and the longer I save it the older the news, as in no longer new.

The week ahead:

Mostly, all about you. More pictures, more stories, more remarkable women. Thank you, thank you. And, remember tishjett@yahoo.com -- please keep sending your pictures. The Faces Through the Ages series will continue as long as you wish.

One more collection of evening gowns, probably.

And that, mes trés, trés, trés, chers amis will be our week together.

6 comments:

Lost in Provence said...

I am still working up the courage to send in my photo. Actually, I probably wouldn't normally, but I have one (that is actually not so hot of me) with my amazing friend Sonny who at 74 is the poster girl for Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair! Not to mention one hell of a woman.

Can't wait for the week ahead. Love this blog and the ladies that follow it!

helen tilston said...

Hello Tish

Your plans for next week's post is shaping up nicely and I am also looking forward to hearing about your "evening in Paris".

Have a wonderful week
Helenxx

Carolyn C. said...

Sunday evening and I always look forward to that sunshine face detailing the week's adventure... bring it on!!
Have a good week Tish!

Carol said...

l am also looking forward to hearing about your evening in Paris Tish,particularly the one exceedingly annoying detail !

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Oh for a lovely evening in Paris and looking forward to the weeks posts.

Anonymous said...

How about some hints for Fall shopping? I loved your Fourth of July suggestions! Waiting for more.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...