Friday, September 23, 2011

More From My Major Crush, VOUTCH

Commet, ça, un petit problème passager, Georges? Tu ne m'as pas touchée depuis 143 ans!

"How's that, a little temporary problem, Georges? You haven't touched me in 143 years!"
You cannot imagine how thrilled I am to see that if you haven't fallen in love with VOUTCH just yet, you're starting to have a little crush on him.

                                    
"As far as I'm concerned, your analysis is finished: I'm opening a pizzeria."


"No one leaves this room before someone answers the following questions: a.) Who organized this meeting? b.) Why?" 

Furthermore, I need humor this week. It's one of those moments if you know what I mean.

Because I'm off to take pictures for you, I thought I would share a few more of my favorites with you. It seems VOUTCH on Friday is exactly what we need to round out the week and debut the weekend.

                   "I'm so crazy about you, Carlotta, that I'm ready to confirm [that] by fax."

"To be perfectly frank: 'no,' my friends and I are not interested in a negotiated solution."

Have fun.

A demain.

10 comments:

déjà pseu said...

Love these! So very clever.

Villette said...

The wolf pack-sheep one has me almost in tears from laughing.
And the 'who organized this meeting..?' Genius.
More, please. Maybe a weekly treat.

Alice Olive said...

Classic!

Bienvenue chez French Girl in Seattle... said...

A lot of corporate people could relate to the one about the business meeting, especially in France where les réunions have a tendency to go on for ever. Great selection. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Susan Tiner said...

Funny! The analyst one is brilliant.

Golla said...

Ha ha ha, these are great!

Marielle said...

Keep them coming. I'm in love...

helen tilston said...

Funny and entertaining - thanks
Helenxx

Trish said...

I love the last one especially. I have a sheep farm.

Mrs P said...

Very dry, especially like the first one. Have a lovely weekend.
Joanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...