Sunday, August 28, 2011

Next Week Or La Semaine Prochaine





It's possible, perhaps probable, that I know exactly (almost) every post I will write next week. You asked about my six favorite products. I shall tell you what they are, plus a handful of auxiliary items I like to use, mainly because they're fun. They have their benefits, but they're not essential.

Cherie has e-mailed to inform me that since September debuts on Thursday she doesn't see the logic in asking the captain to turn the "boat" around to deliver her back to her post to post until what she refers to as "the real beginning of September" which is the week after next. Frankly, I have enough on my mind at the moment. I do not need to deal with her.

One subject, before the weekly line-up, I would like to address is a comment from Madame Anonymous who "accused" ("suggested"?) I hyped The Reveal to get more "hits," to "up my numbers" -- you get the idea. I thought you knew me better than that. I would never, ever trick or manipulate you. I have much too much respect and affection for you to do such a dastardly deed.

Now, to the week ahead:

Lundi: Patou On The Street

Mardi: Makeup Musts, Part I

Mercredi: Makeup Musts, Part II

Jeudi: Virtual Shopping for Fall, Part II

Vendredi: News & Views

Samedi: Surprise

Dimanche: Just like today, only different. . .

Ed. Note: Regarding Madeline and Nancy Drew (see yesterday's post please), Nancy Drew comes after Madeline. Andrea and I moved from Madeline, which was read to us in the beginning, to Nancy Drew which we could handle on our own. Very grown-up.


Happy Birthday my darling Drea.

A demain.

9 comments:

helen tilston said...

Good Morning Tish
You are so wonderfully organized and I love your plan for the week and shall look forward to reading all your posts, which are always very interesting. Wishing you a joyous day.
Thank you for your beautiful kind comments on my blog.
Helen xx

Villette said...

It never occurred to me for a moment that you were hyping the reveal. Please tell Madame Anonymous to go away. I don't like her.

Deb said...

Funny how everyone named "anonymous" is so negative and afraid to own their thoughts. Go figure.

Gracie's Mom said...

Hi Tish,

I enjoy your posts, and while I too am waiting for the big reveal I just assumed life got in the way and you were delayed.

Anonymous needs to just wander off into the darkness of her own soul, I don't like her either.

This blog is about beauty and positivity and enjoying what life has to offer,( that and the weeds in your potager) : )

LuxeBytes said...

Happy birthday, dear Drea! And happy birth anniversary, dear Tish!

xoxox --
M.

Bienvenue chez French Girl in Seattle... said...

Well, you certainly know how to create excitement for the week to come. Excellent "teaser" post, chere Madame. Can't wait to read more. Veronique aka French Girl in Seattle -- PS: Have just been informed by Google that reading your posts might potentially damage my computer as "malware" had been found on your blog. Are you aware of this? As you can see, I did not heed their warning ;-)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Tish, When I was on TV last week,they asked me in another segment to name three of my favorite bloggers...YOU WERE ONE! I cannot wait until the reveal and do not spend one moment worrying about that comment...it is from an unhappy person I am sure!!

knitpurl said...

Happy Birthday Andrea - sending tons of happy, healthy thoughts south to you on this gloriously beautiful Sunday.

Tish, forget the negatives and their authors, glad I haven't missed the big reveal. This weeks plan is enticing. xoxoxo, C.

Anonymous said...

Merci Tish for all the thought, planning and enthusiasm that you put into this blog; I love it. It is always one of my first stops.

I am looking very forward to your six must have beauty items. In fact, it's such a good idea for a post, I'd like to see other bloggers take it up too. Reading about what other women have discovered is always inspiring.

A request too, if someday you feel like reprinting a post from your archives, could you rerun the discussion that you had with French friends about what they do when they feel blue? I've tried to find it but can't. It was good stuff.

And a very happy birthday to your Virgo daughter.

erina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...