Monday, June 27, 2011

Too, Too Cute




If -- lucky you -- you're searching for the perfect -- absolutely beyond perfect -- gift for a baby girl, I've got you covered.

Meet Suzanne. She is the latest creation from Baby Dior. And, not surprisingly, you know, Dior/clothes/fashion/trends/etc. Suzanne has not one, but four dresses for the various invitations that would most certainly present themselves in her chic life. (She is 100 percent cotton in case you were wondering.)
Suzanne might also be THE gift for the woman who has everything -- a sort of arch wink,wink entre nous isn't la mode amusante joke. I'm not a doll person at-all, but I would perch Suzanne on my desk and change her wardrobe according to my mood. On special occasions I might let her wear one of my bracelets as a dress-up necklace.

We all know how accessories change everything.

5 comments:

Splenderosa said...

OMG, is this fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link? Having a hard time finding it online...thanks!

LuxeBytes said...

I'm not sure I could have a Suzanne of my own. I'd probably envy her wardrobe too much.

xoxoxo --
M.

Mary said...

At least, we might be able to say we have some Dior clothes!!! But then again, maybe not...

hausfrau said...

She's a very posh rag doll isn't she?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...