Sunday, June 5, 2011

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



Hail and rain forecast for the French Open with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal today. Let's hope the weather people's timing is off a few hours.

This morning, 3 a.m. -- ish, I had a huge German shepherd land on me after she saw the lightening and heard the thunder. She holds her breath -- maybe she's counting the seconds to see how many miles away the storm is from our house -- between lightening and thunder. It's pitiful.

Macha, our 14-year-old, is deaf which helps.

On The Calendar For The Week Ahead:

Lots of surprises -- for all of us. . .

Pictures on-the-street, I promise. I've already stared. I'm seeing dresses!

News & Views

I have another friend in Paris next week whom I haven't seen for hmmmm, 15 years maybe. I tried to schedule an out-patient facelift, but apparently science hasn't caught up with my aspirations. I'll smile my little heart out and see if that works.

Will keep you au courant about Paris of course.

Have a lovely Sunday.

A demain.

4 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Tish I hope you are having a fabulous time!! If you bring me back a little Eiffel Tower replica (I will pay you of course) I will be doing a Paris post in the near future with mention of friends who have visited France this year or who are living there1

Be sure to enter my awesome $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

California Girl said...

Watching the French now. Love 'em both so very hard to root for one over the other. What a great final match up.

James said...

Poor puppy. Its strange, but I've had gundogs that were afraid of thunder. You wouldn't think the noise would bother them. Yes smiling always helps.

Deja Pseu said...

Tish,

I'm so sorry that Roger lost, but he (mostly) fought the good fight.

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...