Sunday, May 29, 2011

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



C'est la Fête des Mères today.

To celebrate, I thought you would like to see our new neighbor and his mother. Isn't he adorable? He spends most of his days sprawled in the sun sleeping. She passes her days gazing lovingly at her petit garçon. Well, who wouldn't? I do.



Back to business. . .

On The Calendar for The Week Ahead

On Their Feet On-the-Street

News & Views

Full Body On-the-Street pictures

More News & Views

Surprises

**A report about what Deja Pseu -- Une Femme -- and I are up to in Paris.

Next Week's Round-Up

8 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

So cute...When my daughter was little she would make us pull over to the side of the rode whenever we drove past a pony or baby...in Texas, we did a lot of pulling over to the side of the rode!! Looking forward to next week as always!!

LuxeBytes said...

Horses scare me, even cute little ones.

Happy Mother's Day to you, Tish! Hope you have a glorious day.

xoxoxoxo

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Love horses and these are lovely photos. Diane

Belle de Ville said...

Oh he is adorable.
Happy Mother's Day!

Splenderosa said...

Oh, so precious, this beautiful young creature & his mother. Very nice to see bliss every once in awhile, isn't it? xx's

metscan said...

These pictures bring back memories for me, from the year 1999. Our mare gave birth to her foal, a colt. Oh, I wish I could live that phase all over again..

Deja Pseu said...

Très mignon little fella! Had a blast today!!!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Sooo gorgeous. I miss my horses xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...