Sunday, April 24, 2011

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

Frogs by Georges Larnicol.
                                        
                             Joyeuses Pâques


A petit cadeau for your delectation. A couple bathing in their 100 percent chocolat baignoire.  Now really, would anyone break into their fun?


You probably have important, amusing activities on your calendar today so I'll get right to the point.


Next week:

Lundi: News & Views.

Mardi: Probably more News & Views.

Mercredi: Dear Cherie will return, BUT she needs your questions. Please send questions.

Jeudi: A HUGE surprise. The creator of the if-you-aren't-sitting-down-when-you-read-her-blog-you'll- fall-on-the-floor-laughing -- I don't know whether I can tell you her name because I forgot to ask her permission, but her blog is Class Factotum , will tell us about her French experiences.

You will not want to miss this, I promise you.

Vendredi: On-the-Street -- with a little luck in Paris.

Samedi: On-the-Street in the country.

Dimanche: Just like today only different.

7 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I do not want to miss a thing...I love your blog!!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Joyeuses Pâques to you too!

I'm going to a wedding (my son's actually) in May and am trying to figure out what to wear on my legs, which are not perfect specimens - not terrible, but they have their lumps and bumps. I'm wondering if Cherie might help out with my indecision.

Nelson Souzza said...

Hello my friend! I have been visiting your blog. Cool! Congratulations for your work. I invite you to visit my blog at:
http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
Thanks!

LPC said...

Happy Spring Tish. And the Class Factotum is hysterical. So fun you are having her to visit.

Class factotum said...

Tish, you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. (And you, too, LPC.)

No, I would rather you not use my name, simply because I have to be on my guard against my husband's parents finding my blog again. They are not my biggest fans, partly because we do not agree on the proper way to eat bacon.

Kathy said...

Tish, please don't forget about the white hair color...do they have white hair color in France or do they bleach the hair to make it white....we are dying to find out! :)

thanks for a such a fun blog!

Villette said...

Dear Cherie, I have been following the launch of Ines de la Fressange's book with great interest -- after all, you taught her everything she knows, so I knew I had to order the book -- but am concerned about a comment Ines made in an interview last week. One of the rules she gave was 'never wear pink on your lips.' Of course, with her coloring red would look great. But for those of us of a certain age and v pale complexion...that leaves what? Could you advise? Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...