Friday, March 18, 2011

On The Streets of Paris














































Not much color as you can see, but a nice melange from the sober and elegant with Hermes scarf, gray flannels and chocolate brown reefer; passing by the trendy camel coat/shawl hybrid on the blonde beauty eating her baguette sandwich; all the way to a flirty mini with the cute pair of bottines  -- black patent, finishing all of a piece into snappy spats -- and, how about those thigh-high boots on the drop-dead gorgeous woman at the top?


















































































































That's a corner glimpse of a Hermes bag btw.

She, the young woman with the thigh caressing boots, had the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. Of course I asked her if they were hers or if she could recommend a product if major enhancement were involved. (I'm always out there working for us.)

"Yes," she said, "I was born with them." She's living proof life isn't fair. Apparently Mother Nature had enough time to give her great legs, but not enough to add hips.

10 comments:

Tabitha said...

Spats! I never ever wear mine, I even felt foolish posting my Chanel ones a few weeks ago, they were my biggest fashion victim moment ever.

knitwit said...

Your on-the-streets are the closest I'm going to get to Paris anytime soon. I'm always amazed at how people can put things together--grey top, black pants, brown thigh-high boots--and look so perfect. If I wore that outfit, I'd look like I got dressed in the dark! Why didn't mother nature give me THAT quality?!

Deja Pseu said...

Everyone looks très chic, but j'adore those spats!! Oh, to find some boots like that!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh so chic Tish...and I can substitute those spats for my new cowgirl booties...you have so inspired me !

BigLittleWolf said...

The camel shawl is very appealing - but I love that jolt of red in the coat!

cigalechanta said...

no, not Chanel, the bag is a LV

LPC said...

Mmmm. I like that orange scarf/tobacco coat combo.

cigalechanta said...

The LV is worn by the woman in the thigh hi boots

Beth - In My World... said...

Love the boots although I don't know if I could pull them off. Oh, to be walking along in Paris! Oh, to have those eyelashes!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Those boots do look amazing! You've captured some very stylish ladies xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...