Sunday, March 27, 2011

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

























Our time changed today amid controversy and debates about the benefits of daylight savings. Almost everything is up for debate in France. 

My position: I'm thrilled with one more hour of sunlight. 

OK, that was off subject. 

On the agenda for the week ahead:

1.) News & Views, Etc.

2.) Part three of the series "Dressing Up & Staying In" 

3.) Part four of the series "Dressing Up & Staying In"

4.) Surprise: You know what that means. Exactly. Moi non plus. (Neither do I.)

5.) On-the-Streets of Paris.

6.) On-the Streets of the Country. 

7.) La Semaine Prochaine briefing.

Yet again, the sun refuses to cooperate with the forecasts for rain.

Hope you're doing something that makes you happy today. We are. We're invited to a dinner party at my best French friend's house. She is the consummate hostess. I'll take my camera.

Champagne!

A demain.

1 comment:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Oh, your week's posts sound great...I look forward to reading them...and I love to hear of your life in France! I started today with a new study about feeling old! Come on over and join the conversation...before or after champagne!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...