Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Off To Paris. . .

























Completely unexpected. Will obviously take advantage of the opportunity to look in the depths of some soldes bins and see what's lying on the floors of the boutiques. 

You never know. . . I once found a perfect navy turtleneck at a Chanel invitation sale when I tripped on it.

And, I have a few things to say about the movie "Julie & Julia" when I return. I know I'm the last person on earth to have seen it. We watched it on DVD last night.

A bientot. (Don't have time for accents.)

12 comments:

Fay said...

enjoy your trip Tish YOU WILL !! im green
I only watched J and J a couple ow eeks agi I loved it hope you did too Fay xx

Metropolitan Mum said...

I only watched it about two weeks ago, too :) Enjoy Paris. xx

ms. caboo said...

Ah, Paris. Sounds good sitting in my house in the dead of winter, when everything is grey and white. Have a lovely time!

knitwit said...

I only just saw Julie and Julia last month. It made me hungry...
Enjoy Paris. Sooo jealous!

a Broad said...

Oh how I wish I were There !
Especially since it is cooler than here... a bientot !

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I loved the film and have seen it several times.

Paris sounds lovely...do tell all when you return!

BigLittleWolf said...

Have fun! (And curious to hear your impressions of the film. I've seen it many times on cable. Streep is a marvel!)

deb said...

Ohh, so jealous! Can't wait to read about it.

Re: J&J - wish there had been more Julia and less Julie, but it was fun. I'm reading " My Life if Paris" now and loving all the funny, quirky details.

Rebecca said...

Good for you! (I can't help having just a twinge of jealousy.)

Lorrie said...

Oh, the ease with which you toss off an "off to Paris" comment. Sigh. Ça me rend jalouse. Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...

Fantastic! I just got back from a last minute whirlwind two nights in Paris. I've even blogged about it already. Have a wonderful time, I wish I were still there.

JBeaudetStudios said...

Wow! Have a great time! Love that movie. Jennifer:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...