Sunday, December 19, 2010

Next Week Or La Semaine Prochaine














































The place in the town where I take my pictures.


The week before Christmas -- assuming all goes to plan -- will be all men, all the time.

It is my last and most special cadeaux for you, from them, you will be surprised, amused, entertained, enchanted, and deeply touched by what they have to say and how they say it.

Of this I can promise you.

On The Calendar For The Week Ahead:

Lundi: James explains. A reprint of  last year's Christmas post by the divine Man of the '50s.

Mardi: The Trad gives us some guidance and advice.

Mercredi: Photographs. (That's all I can tell you.)

Jeudi: A tale for the season, written by someone exceptionally special in my life. You'll see.

Vendredi: Men I love or really, really, really like talk about their best and worst Christmas presents. 

AND then, they tell us what they would give the love of their lives. You will be surprised, enthralled, delighted, and more. 

(Some of the men I have known for the better part of my life, and they are responsible for the better parts of my life -- in a different way, so are my newest friends. )

Samedi: Christmas Day

11 comments:

Dorky Medievalist said...

Looking forward to this. One of my favourite shops in the town I used to live in--which sells artisan jewellery and French triple-milled soaps--is full of men the days before Christmas. The owner's husband is in charge on these days and he serves champagne and advice to seemingly hapless (they are in the right place as far as I'm concerned) last-minute shoppers. I used to like to go and sip champagne and watch. And sometimes I'd buy some soap.

Francine Gardner said...

Can't wait to read about these wonderful men..at the present I am surrounded by 20 something...all cute and dashing...my son's friends that is

materfamilias said...

Can't wait!

materfamilias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Intriguing. xx

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

This is something I am eagerly awaiting...bring them on post haste!

BODECI body said...

What a lovely Christmas gift to us all!

LPC said...

Beautiful photos, looking forward to next week's posts. I do rather like men:).

Belle de Ville said...

More lovely pictures of snow,thank you.
I'm looking forward to a week of men!

Beatnheart said...

let’s let the dudes have their say!

Lorrie said...

a great week ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...