Sunday, November 14, 2010

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

























On The Calendar For The Week Ahead:

A few special treats (I hope you will agree) -- in no particular order, but definitely on the agenda:
























1.) A series on a minimalist wardrobe for fall. It will be my pure fantasy approach to the items I would if I could, but pared down to investments. You'll see as the week progresses.

The Chloe coat above would definitely be on my wish list.
























2.) An interview with one of my best friends in the whole, wide world, Betty Lou Phillips, who will talk about her new book, French Impressions, and more of course.

3.) IF, and it's a big "if" at the moment, the weather clears, pictures on-the-street. And, if not, a surprise.

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. We just moved from the dining table where we had a Pot au Feu for lunch with friends, tiny individual goat cheeses, and for dessert, mousse au chocolat with tuiles (cookies), to the salon for coffee. 

My-Reason-For-Living-In-France is holding up the conversation so must run lest I be considered a rude hostess. (I wouldn't slip away if we weren't among such good friends.) 

A demain.

9 comments:

Susan said...

I TOTALLY agree with your thoughts about a camera adding pounds and that some beautiful things/people are NOT photogenic.

Northmoon said...

That book looks delightful. Looking forward to your posts next week.

PS wish I'd been a guest for your lunch too, it sounds delicious!

Marguerite said...

Betty Low Phillips! I have many of her books. I'm sure she is wonderful company. Looking forward to next week.

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Hi Tish!
How are you??? I am loving that Chloe coat....Wish Wish.....Also we are having our own version of Pot au Feu today....As it just started cooling of here in the sticks......Just hanging around in the kitchen chopping, a few candles........ Maryanne xo

LPC said...

That coat is just beautiful.

Karena said...

Tish fabulous coat! A good week ahead!! Love your thoughts...

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Russian Chic said...

I am so excited about your upcoming post about “I would if I could” wardrobe investment pieces! I appreciate your taste and style.

Jamie Cat said...

I'm a newcomer, but just wanted to say I love your blog! What a delicious treat!

knitpurl said...

Beautiful coat and great topics for the new week.

Can't wait to read your discussion with BLP and will definitely check out her new book.
xoxo, C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...