Friday, August 20, 2010

On-the-Street-Cheat or Déjà Vu Part II


























































































































































Your kind indulgence for the repeat photos featured in Tuesday's post has drawn me to another conclusion (apart from the one about how wonderful you all are of course), which is: I think I'll do the same thing today!

Weather report: Sunny, gorgeous, warm but not stifling. None of that precludes the the absence of subjects on the street in the village near ours. It's still August. Also, to be perfectly honest, it does not preclude a lamentable laziness on my part.

Isn't the postcard Babette put in the window of one of her shops sweet?

Here then, more of my favorites and yes, déjà vu

A demain for a potager report. Can you still your beating heart?

8 comments:

Metropolitan Mum said...

I love the postcard. And of course, the ladies are very pleasing to the eye, as usual. Have a happy remaining summer. It's Autumn again on the island. MM xx

Deja Pseu said...

It never hurts to get another dose of the easy chic of these women. Babette's sign is too cute.

Tabitha said...

Oh I love number one's dress, but I'd have to suck my tummy in all day - so for me that look is best reserved for going out.

L'Elégante said...

I am really sorry, I believed you speak French!
My English is not very well.
Your blog is funny and photos are very beautiful.
I lived in Paris during 30 years and I would like to return (?).
I like the big city and its profusion! And women are beautiful.
Friendly my dear, I speak in English like in French.
And it is not very good, I think!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Still love these city snaps even if they are recycled!
Potager report has me waiting...love to see it!
Happy weekend to you..

Belle de Ville said...

OMG, that woman in the first photo (sans the dog) could have been me a decade ago. I basically had that same dress. Actually, I still have it, it's just too tight across the derriere. Maybe if I had a dog to walk for exercise, I could wear it again...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wildernesschic said...

Such elegant ladies, so lovely to see.. sure knocks the fleece and track pants attire common to these parts..
I particularly like the first outfit, the lady in the grey dress xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...