Sunday, August 22, 2010

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



























On The Calendar for The Week Ahead:

Lundi: A Round-Up of News & Views 

***Starting Monday, and running throughout the week, Sharon, creator of the divinely charming and beautiful blog, My French Country Home, had the brilliant -- why didn't I think of that -- idea of asking fellow bloggers who live in France to tell the world how it all happened.

Sharon starts the series tomorrow. You really, really do not want to miss one single day.

Mardi: "Why Did You Move to France?" (More precisely, why I moved to France.)

Mercredi: Surprise (!)   [You know what that means. Right, neither do I.]

Jeudi: Dear Cherie. . .

Vendredi: On-the-Street (probably)

Samedi: A Weekend In the Country

Dimanche: Next Week's Agenda

7 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Cannot wait to hear the reasons behing moving to France. Isn'it funnu, as a teenager I could not wait to get out of France and did as soon as I passed my baccalaureat. Not even 18 and on my way to foreign horizons....

Francine Gardner said...

Sorry for the mis spelling....I did not have my glasses...i guess when one reaches a certain age, one should always have their glasses nearby...

la Brocanteuse said...

Hello Tish,
looking forward to what you have to share with us this week..and yes will def read about why -who ended up in France....wish it was me!
have a lovely week..Colette

"All things French" said...

What a great idea - I look forward to reading the stories! I agree with Colette - wish it was me!!!
~Dianne~

Concrete Jungle said...

A very cute story...I love the Gendarme part..have you read Vicki Archer's Gendarme story while renting and having a year in France to start? Nothing like the Gendarmery...is that a word?

Toad said...

Your post on why you moved to France has the makings of a fabulous movie.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site afemmeduncertainage.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...