Sunday, July 25, 2010

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

























My intention is to always entertain, inform, enlighten (ahem), all the while having a notion of what elements I intend to employ to this end.

However, it's summertime.  The birds are singing, the fruit is ripening, the tomatoes are heavy on the vine, the swimming pool is minutes away. . .  Excuses, excuses. All of this is my way of explaining my lack of discipline on the planning front.

So, as for the week ahead, it will be similar to last week -- A Big Surprise!  And, need I add, it will be equally a surprise for me. But won't we have fun?

Please note color chosen above, it subliminally represents bronzage or a golden tan, if you will.

2 comments:

MEG MITCHELL said...

It is difficult to get much accomplished in the summer but maybe there's a reason for it. Maybe we are supposed to slow down and enjoy......... but still?
Meg

la Brocanteuse said...

we shall wait patiently...Colette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...