Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Week Ahead or La Semaine Prochaine























On The Calendar For Next Week

Lundi: Transatlantic Parallel with my partner Jeanne-Aelia

Mardi: Cannes: It's a Wrap (!)

Mercredi: Edith & I Go Natural

Jeudi: Out & About -- On-the-Street

Vendredi: Dear Cherie. . .

Samedi: Weekend In The Country

Dimanche: Next Week's Line-Up

I'm now heading over to Edith's house -- see below -- to interrupt the painting of her garden furniture for a more meaningful endeavor: fashion illustration. (She asked me if I wanted to arrive early, take a sauna and then have a swim. I declined. It's freeeeeezing today.)























A final note, I just ate my first cherry of the season and made a wish. Don't forget to eat your fruits and veggies.

3 comments:

Britta said...

One can almost feel the firm crispness of that cherry in the mouth - mouthwatering! In Germany I look for strawberries that are not redpainted Zombies - it's so cold here that they hard-headedly even refuse to blush ashamed! Britta

PRISCILLA MAE et al (Meg Mitchell) said...

Sounds like a busy week but an interesting one. Cherries are my absolutely favorite fruit. They are just coming in here in Niagara.

Annabel Manners said...

I had no idea you could wish on cherries! Will be doing so from now on. That image makes me want to run to the farmer's market... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...