Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Week Ahead or La Semaine Prochaine
























On the Calendar for Next Week:

(This week's line-up will dispel any assumptions you may have about my being a well-organized individual.)

Lundi: Surprise (you see?) No doubt a pot pourri. Won't that be fun?

Jeanne-Aelia is off riding camels and as a consequence we won't be doing our Transatlantic Parallel until she returns. The next one is scheduled for April 5th. I can assure you it will be fan-tas-tic. Really.

Mardi: A survey: What are the two products French women cannot live without?

Mercredi: Edith and I continue foraging in our closets (even though she's in Shanghai -- we planned ahead).

Jeudi: Surprise (!) Who can say? It's only Sunday after all. 

Vendredi: Dear Cherie (This will be the first time in recent memory I'll be glad to see her.)

Samedi: Who knows(?)

Dimanche: The easy one, Next Week in revue.

3 comments:

sharon said...

Hi Tish, I'm so glad to have discovered your blog thanks to Jeanne, and the prize you gave her. Really enjoyed scrolling down your postings, love your style. I became a follower so I'll be back for more.
Thank you, Sharon

Jeanne said...

Hi Tish...I finally posted your very kind award..thanks again...Jeanne :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...