Saturday, March 27, 2010

Merci Mille Fois Mes Cheres Amis























Maybe I'm a brat, a spoiled only child (except of course for my Evil Twin, Cherie), but that tingly frisson I get when a fellow blogger thinks I merit the most gracious and flattering cadeau that tells me they have passed a bon moment chez moi -- I am thrilled. 

I appreciate the awards, I'm always surprised, and the time it takes in everyone's busy lives to give someone a compliment in our virtual world. . .well, I'm more than grateful. 

My "pass-along" duties will be fulfilled, I promise, but I wanted to get my thank you, thank you, thank you responses out before anyone might think I'm blasé, forgetful or just plain rude.

From the top: My darling, fabulous, stylish friend and guardian of all that is elegant, Lily Lemontree. Merci ma chere. How exciting to be able to put Marilyn on a post(!) We look exactly alike -- she's blonde, I'm blonde. Ahem. . .













A new discovery: That Girl. Since we've just recently met, I've spent some considerable time visiting chez elle and it seems to me there is nothing That Girl can't do. She knows all about beauty AND she can cook. Amazing. Go see for yourself.

Thank you so very, very much for your lovely gift.

If you're looking for Sunshine, and who isn't(?), the joy-filled Champagne and Macarons is a must visit. When you think about it though, anyone who names her blog "Champagne and Macarons" is by definition in a good mood 24/7. Merci for your daily sunshine and the award. 











I will pass along these awards, but have to run out again (with Cherie, unfortunately) to find the ultimate, take-her-breath-away birthday gift for Edith and the clock is tick, tick, ticking.

Merci encore.

Have a beautiful weekend. (If you wish you were in Paris, it's raining.)

8 comments:

Morgane said...

passe un bon week -end ! A visit to your friends bloggers est de rigueur!
it's raining in Rennes too!

Dash said...

Not raining here, but very windy!
Well done on your awards. Have a lovely rest of weekend.
XX

James said...

Lets see, you look alike so .... an afternoon with Marilyn discussing her life or an afternoon with Tish talking fashion and good taste. I pick Tish every time!

BigLittleWolf said...

I'm SURE you look like Marilyn, but happier, of course.

Raining in Paris? Unthinkable. I will need to channel springtime thoughts across the ocean. For a change, we have no rain in my fair city, and buds opening in the trees in back, and sunshine for a very rare lazy Saturday.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Tish
Congratulations and well deserved awards... I'm sure your blog is a little spot of sunshine no matter where one resides... by the way we are having an extended summer of this way.. xx Julie

Lily Lemontree said...

Tish, your kind words and even kinder heart always put a smile on my face! Wet or dry, I will take Paris anytime!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Well deserved! Any award you receive!

Cannot wait to see the cherry tree... they are divine this time of year.

Rebekah said...

It is so well deserved. I love your blog, it is so inspiring to visit this page every week. I always walk away with a smile. Time well-spent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...