Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Week Ahead or La Semaine Prochaine













On The Agenda for This Week:

Surprise (!) Eh oui, we're back -- that's the editorial "we" as in Cherie, moi and a new collaboration with the debut of an exciting feature starting tomorrow, here's the line-up:**

Lundi: Transatlantic Parallel

Mercredi: Edith & I Shop Les Soldes

Vendredi: Dear Cherie. . .

Samedi: Next Week's Program & Perhaps A Little Surprise

**Still working on major project so fewer posts for the moment. But oooooh, if you could see my desk, my closets, my spiffed-up life you would be soooo proud of me, that is you would be proud of me if you're someone who does not ordinarily have an orderly life. If you are you probably have pity and distain, but don't tell me. Merci par avance.

8 comments:

BigLittleWolf said...

Could you pop by and spiff up my projects, my closets, ma vie?

That would be lovely. You could sleep in the closet guest room. Une adorable bretonne - copine de mon fils - a passé un mois là-dedans l'été dernier, tout à fait contente - avec tout ce qu'il fallait - matelas confortable, jolis draps, la place pour ses fringues, petite table, lampe, tiroirs, chauffage et meme l'art sur les murs ! Plus ou moins les dimensions d'un studio à Paris... ok, peut-etre la moitié d'un studio à Paris.

Jacqueline said...

Dear Tish,
How lovely to have been 'organised....I presume by your daughter and that you didn't have some sort of vision that made you tidy everything !!
I look forward to the week ahead on your blog.
Catch you later. XXXX

tippchic said...

I merely jealously sigh that you have been organised; no disdain here. Enjoy! Maureen

Semi Expat said...

Tish - So lovely to see you back again..and am looking forward to the week ahead... I am so envious of your spiffed up desk, closets and life.. how wonderful!
S x

BonjourRomance said...

Dear Tish,
Looking forward to La Semaine Prochaine and all your new posts. How lucky to start off in this new organised state!

BonjourRomance said...

Hello again Tish, sorry for the second comment, but to answer your question, I think you defintitely should tell your story! You don't need to 'tell all', just a few details. Or perhaps tell someone else's....
Seriously, I've been so surprised and overwhelmed by the huge response. This blogger land is something.
Have a good Monday!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from San Francisco! I hope you had a great time with Andrea. Looking forward to catching up with you soon.

xoxo --
Marsi

knitpurl said...

Welcome back, lucky you to be organized. Must admit as my weight loss progresses (oh so slowly), my desire for and change to an orderly living are occurring.
xoxo,
Carole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...