Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Week Ahead or La Semaine Prochain


On the Calendar for Next Week:

Lundi: TOP 10: Reasons I Like Frenchmen.

Mardi: Interviews: What Did You Buy This Fall?

Mercredi: Virtual Shopping: Her Way, My Way. 

Jeudi: Out & About

Vendredi: Dear Cherie

Samedi: Deco Surprise (But not as surprising as last week I hope.)

Dimanche: Next Week's Line-Up.

(Ed. Note: Edith and I just finished our "virtual shopping" and as I walked out the door she gave me a pumpkin. So exciting. I haven't had a pumpkin on my porch since I was a little girl living near Niagara Falls.)  

5 comments:

Marsi said...

Sounds like a good lineup. Coincidentally, I made pumpkin cupcakes this morning for my staff meeting tomorrow. They are still in need of their cream cheese frosting. Yum.

My memory may be faulty, but I think Drea asked about herringbone tights? If so, I saw them in two colors yesterday in the current J.Crew catalog.

tishjett@yahoo.com said...

Thank you dear Marsi, I'll tell her. Last night she called frantically to find out which dog was sick and the latest news.

In our conversation I asked her about the herringbone tights and she said she was still looking. I'll tell her this news IMMEDIATELY.

Merci, merci.

tishjett@yahoo.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Daily Connoisseur said...

Can't wait! Especially for tomorrow's post :)

Clarity said...

Looking forward to the educational fun!

Pleased that someone presented you with a pumpkin, sounds as lovely as Niagara Falls, a place I must visit one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...