Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Week Ahead or La Semaine Prochain



On The Agenda for Next Week
:

Lundi:  TOP 10: Blouses that are NOT white ( I don't want you to think I'm not listening to you.)

Mardi:  The Final Chapter: What Do THEY Think of Us?

Mercredi:  More Almost Free Fabulous Fall Fashion -- illustrated by Edith

Jeudi: Surprise (!) Isn't that better than saying "I have no idea at the moment" or "I'll be as surprised as you when I figure it out?"  I could call it "Breaking News" -- not a bad idea actually.

Vendredi: Brigitte on-the-street (probably). If I can't find her, we'll have another Surprise (!).

Weekend Cadeau: Paintings and the site address of one of my dearest French friends.  (If you look very, very closely at your weekend cadeau on August 15, you'll see one of her paintings -- a wedding present to us -- hanging on the mirror of my dressing table.)

A demain.

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

Sounds like a wonderful line up for the week. Something to look forward to everyday.

Thanks

Bonjour Madame said...

I'm looking forward to it, especially your "surprise" topics. They are always fun.

Patricia said...

I'm a new reader but have been all through your archives and now look forward to every post. Looks like you have a great week planned for us!

tishjett@yahoo.com said...

Lorrie,

Thank you so much. And best of all thank you for finding me because now I've found you and up you go on my blog list.

tishjett@yahoo.com said...

Madame,

How gracious of you to say you enjoy the surprise days, but then you are a perfect lady.

This Thursday I already have some plans and one part includes a "rant" -- it has to be done because no one else seems to care.

tishjett@yahoo.com said...

Dear Patricia,

I'm so glad you found me. All the posts (!) I'm impressed and flattered.

Thank you so very, very much.

I look forward to your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...